A Guide to Function and Style in Your Home
This book is a well thought out, practical, and beautiful guide to organizing your home in the way that works best for the people who actually live there. The goal of this book is not how to style a room for a photo shoot, but how to arrange your home to make your life less stressful and more efficient. Well done!
Beautifully Organized: A Guide to Function and Style in Your Home
Create an organized, beautiful, and welcoming home with professional organizer Nikki Boyd.
• Selected as the “Best Coffee Table Book” by Stylecaster
• Featured in the New York Times and Real Simple magazine
Transform your home into a space that’s decluttered and calming for your whole family. Bestselling author and YouTube star Nikki Boyd developed and honed her five essential steps to an organized home through her experience working as a professional organizer. Now in this book, she shows you how to transform your space and enhance your life at home.
• Learn the 5 simple steps to transform every room in your home
• Create a welcoming atmosphere for family and friends
• Interior design inspiration with gorgeous, inspirational photography on every page
With her keen eye for detail and trademark warmth, Nikki guides readers through her signature steps, teaching how to graciously share your homes with family and friends to create treasured shared experiences and memories. Beautifully Organized is so much more than a home organization book—it’s a recipe for a beautiful, fulfilling life.
There are no reviews yet.